Monday, June 7, 2010

Cosmic Swirl's Summer 2010 LI Tour!


Howdy, hoopers! (And soon-to-be-hoopers!)

As you may know, my summer has been brimming with gigs, events, parties, workshops, and fairs. I am super psyched and grateful--but I am also realizing that my busy schedule has been preventing me from keeping all my online fans and clients informed about my upcoming events! There are never enough hours in the day...

So, I am creating this BLOG so that I will have a place to post all my upcoming events--as well as tidbits about my personal hooping practice, and the transformative power hooping has had (and continues to have) in my life.

Be sure to check back often to catch the latest info about where I will be teaching/vending/performing in the coming weeks.

Thanks for reading; happy hooping!

1 comment: